Attaché – News Bulletin
In this bulletin we are pleased to announce the release of Attaché Accounts and Attaché Payroll version 1.09. This release primarily contains legislative changes to Attaché Payroll for the New Zealand 2013/14 financial year and for Fiji.
Legislative changes for New Zealand financial year 2013/14
Attaché Accounts and Attaché Payroll version 1.09, which includes mainly legislative changes for the 2013/14 financial year, is now available to download.
The key compliance changes are:
• New Zealand payroll tax scales for 2013/14, including updated ACC earners levy cut-off; increase in the Student Loan repayment rate; abolition of the Main Income Low tax scale.
• New Disk File Entry format for New Zealand to cover Days Worked, Extra Pay Rate and Child Support Variation Code.
• Change to leave consolidation for New Zealand.
If you use Attaché Payroll to pay New Zealand employees, you should upgrade to version 1.09 after completing end-of-year reconciliation and prior to processing the first pay of the new financial year.
– Read more about the changes to Attaché Payroll related to the new financial year on the Attaché Members website.
– Download Attaché Accounts and Attaché Payroll version 1.09.000 from the Attaché Members website or talk to your Attaché Consultant.
New Zealand end-of-year processing
Your Attaché Consultant is available to help with your end-of-year (EOY) processing. If you attend our EOY training you’ll also receive complimentary EOY Guides and Checklists. For those who cannot attend, these guides are available to purchase – contact us to find out more.
Setting up for the new financial year in New Zealand
The Inland Revenue website includes information and resources for preparing for the new financial year, including a summary page with a link to a handy checklist.
In addition, the EOY NZ 2012/13 page on the Attaché Members website provides details of the legislative changes addressed in Attaché Payroll version 1.09.
Legislative changes for Fiji Payroll
• Fiji payroll tax scales
• Update to Payroll Options for Fiji
• Employer Monthly Schedule (EMS) for Fiji
If you use Attaché Payroll to pay Fiji employees, you should upgrade to version 1.09 as it includes the new Employer Monthly Schedule (EMS) file required by the Fiji Revenue and Customs Authority (FRCA) from the beginning of 2013.
This version has gained a Certificate of Accreditation from the FRCA which acknowledges that Attaché Payroll can output the required EMS report and file.
Upgrade to Attaché Payroll version 1.09
– Download Attaché Accounts and Attaché Payroll version 1.09 from the Attaché Members website or talk to your Attaché Consultant.
– Read about all the enhancements in the Attaché Accounts and Attaché Payroll version 1.09 Release Notes available from the Attaché Members website.